* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
A new unflavoured protein drink and no more crushing of flavouring tablets
Here you will find answers to all your questions about our new unflavoured protein drink and also about the end of flavouring tablets. No more speculation. The unflavoured cream protein drink is yet another of our TOP products.
The major change in the protein drinks that we offer has been driven by the developments in market demand. Our aim was to come up with the most practical protein drink without compromising on taste.
An unflavoured cream protein drink
When developing our unflavoured cream protein drink, we tweaked the original protein drink recipe by enhancing its ingredients. We have added cream for extra smooth texture, which turns the drink into a delicious experience.
Just like the original recipe, the unflavoured cream protein drink contains the healthy omega-3 fatty acidsand its nutritional value has remained more or less the same. The sugar content per portion has increased by just 0.54g. Considering the daily carbohydrate allowance, this is an insignificant amount, especially as we are talking about lactose, i.e. milk sugar.
What makes our protein drink a perfect choice?
- It’s easy to digest and will keep you full for longer thanks to its 67% content of combined high-quality animal and plant-based protein.
- Low in carbohydrates and fat
- Promotes fat burning and helps build and protect muscle mass
- Gluten free
- Contains collagen for beautiful hair, nails and skin
- Thanks to its high fibre content, it contributes to the healthy functioning of the digestive system.
- It’s a good source of vitamins A, B, C, D and E as well as minerals, such as calcium, potassium and iron. ·
- Quick and easy to prepare. Quick to dissolve.
- And last but not least – it tastes DELICIOUS!
Protein drink development has made great advances in recent years. The current technology is much more sophisticated than 9 years ago when we first started the production of protein drinks.
Why have we stopped using the flavouring tablets?
1) Practical aspect
The flavouring tablets were slow to dissolve so it would take a while to make a protein drink. Our new protein drink can be made in no time – all you need to do is to mix the powder with water and shake. Done!
2) Improved taste with no artificial colours
The tablets used to contain colours and would taste “artificial”. The new unflavoured version of the protein drink is versatile and has a smooth and creamy consistency. It will support you on your slimming journey just as it will lend you a helping hand in the kitchen.
3) Fancy some flavour?
Do you prefer flavoured protein drinks? Then go to our e-shop and try our new KetoDiet protein drinks. You can choose from 5 different flavours (strawberry and banana, raspberry and black currant, apricot and mango, hazelnut and chocolate, vanilla). You can buy them either as individual packs, each containing 7 portions, or as a jar that will last for 1 week of your diet plan (35 portions). You can also go for our value-for-money packs for more than 1 week.
“If you are still unsure whether you will actually like the protein drinks, why not give the keto diet a test run? We have prepared for you an exclusive taster pack for 3 days at an amazing price.”
Author: Pavla Frindtová
Click here to read the story of Andrea who has managed to lose weight with KetoDiet.