* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Slimming for men
Did you know that nearly 70% of Czech men are either overweight or obese?
Paradoxically, it is usually women who fret about their weight much more despite the fact that their statistics show a considerably better picture – 33% of women are slightly overweight and 18% are obese. What is also alarming is that the number of obese men has doubled in the last 25 years. Men, this cannot be taken lightly!
How are you doing when it comes to your weight? Do not underestimate the issue because even if only slightly overweight you might develop health problems and your social life might suffer too. Do you think we are scaremongering? Just remember how you felt when you last went to play football with your mates. Or did you choose to stay at home because you knew you wouldn’t be up for it?
If a healthy diet and regular exercise is not your thing or if you are struggling to catch your breath whilst walking up the stairs or even just tying your laces, try a different approach – start a protein diet!.I want to lose weight
Do you just want to maintain your weight? We have several amazing savoury and sweet tips for you on how to add more protein into your diet now you have started eating healthily.I want to add more protein into my diet
Protein diet for men
- The principle of aprotein diet is very simple and works in every healthy person who is overweight.
- When on a protein diet, you reduce the amount of carbohydrates to a minimum – about 50g a day – and this will cause your body to enter a state called ketosis.
- When in ketosis, your body switches its fuel supply to run on its own fat rather than carbohydrates. It starts burning fat and that unsightly midriff will disappear.
How I went from size XXXL to M
Do it like Zdeněk (32):
"I have been on a diet several times before. I did manage to lose some weight but soon after the kilos just crept back on. Crisps, sausages and pastries – this was my usual diet, especially in the evening. I would drink sugary drinks at work and didn’t say no to alcohol either. Every night I would have 3 bottles of beer followed by a bottle of wine. I started KetoDiet in September and finished before Christmas. I went from size XXXL to M!"
I want to lose weight
How to go about it?
- Choose your diet plan.
- Choose your protein drinks and meals.
- Mark the first day of your diet in your calendar.
Choose your diet plan
You can choose from 3 types of diet plans based on their duration:
- BASIC – 3 x 2 weeks (if you are slightly overweight)
- MEDIUM – 3 x 3 weeks (if you are moderately overweight)
- INTENSE – 3 x 4 weeks (if you are heavily overweight)
Which diet plan is the best for me? Use our BMI calculator to find out!CHOOSE YOUR DIET PLAN
Create your diet
Which protein meals and drinks should I pick? Choose from the following options:
1) A convenient, value-for- money pack of protein meals and drinks
- Varied in taste
- A tailored diet put together to follow a fixed plan
2) Protein meals and drinks of your choice
- Choose your meals and drinks to suit your taste.
You need to add proteins to your menu.
If we ignore a large chunk of steak, do you know of other ways how to include the right amount of protein, vitamins and minerals, yet no carbohydrates into your diet? Grab a quick-to-make protein drink or meal!
1) Sweet protein breakfast or snacks
- Protein pancakes
- Protein puddings
- Protein smoothies
- Protein mash
- Protein bars or protein croissant
- Protein desserts
2) Savoury protein lunch or dinner
- Protein omelettes or protein flatbread
- Protein soups
- Protein pasta
- Protein bread
- When feeling peckish, swap fried crisps for protein crisps with onion or chilli flavouring or for a beef jerky.
3) Simple and light protein-rich recipes
Have you run out of ideas for healthy meals? Find some inspiration in our recipe section. Browse through the recipes that have been designed to be part of a diet plan as well as those that you can prepare after you have completed your programme.GO TO THE E-SHOP
Did you know that slimming in men is different to that in women?
You must have heard of the differences between men and women when it comes to losing weight, but is it really true that it is easier for men to shed the extra weight?
- Compared to women, men have a higher percentage of muscle mass which uses energy even at rest.
- Women have a higher percentage of body fat which, on the other hand, acts as energy storage.
- Unlike women, men are not so much influenced by hormonal changes in their bodies and they also tend to have a faster metabolism which remains faster even at the time when they are not trying to lose weight.
So is it true that men find it easier to lose weight? Absolutely! This means that even when following a KetoDiet plan you can (unlike women) treat yourself to more sweet options, such as protein bars, protein mash or puddings. However, you should not combine them together in one day.