* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Vegetable and Cheese Protein Soup (7 portions)
- Free delivery on all orders over € 250.
- Genuine Czech brand.
- Most of our protein products are gluten free.
- Free gift with orders over € 55.
It will warm you up and boost your energy levels in winter, whilst keeping you nourished in summer when served as a light lunch or dinner. Yes, we are talking about protein soup. Our cheese protein soup will be a fancy for every dieting cheese-fan. Containing over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat, our protein soup is a perfect addition to a healthy, balanced diet
Who is our protein soup for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal and are looking for a healthy soup choice which can be made in no time.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes our protein soup a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Promotes fat burning and muscle building.
- Practical packaging in individual sachets for those on the go.
- Prepared easily and quickly.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed portions
- Weight per portion: 27g
- Weight per package: 189g
Energy: 1402 kJ | 331 kcal
Out of which sugars: 2.9g
Per portion (27g):
Energy: 379kJ | 89kcal
Out of which sugars: 0.8g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey micellar casein, soya protein isolate, hydrolysed collagen, mix with soup spices (salt, maltodextrin, yeast extract) seasoning mix (garlic powder, ground black pepper, dried marjoram), sugar, rapeseed oil, flavour enhancer: disodium inosinate, beef extract, dried palm oil), vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium salts of phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), crushed dried vegetables 2% (carrot cubes, parsnip root, parsley leaves, onion) emulsifier: soya lecithin, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt.
For allergens, please see the ingredients in bold.
Using hot water: Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 170 – 200ml hot water (but not boiling), mix thoroughly and leave to stand for 1 – 2 minutes.
Microwave oven: Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 170 – 200ml cold water and shake thoroughly or stir with a whisk. Pour the mixture into a microwave safe dish or bowl, place it in the microwave oven and heat for about 1 minute.
Add fried courgette, garlic and fresh herbs. Add a bit of butter to let the taste unfold more.