* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Vanilla Flavour Protein Pancake (7 portions)
Dreaming of pancakes while on a diet? And without remorse? Let your dream come true with our KetoPancake. The protein pancake powder with vanilla flavour contains over 70% protein and almost no sugar. In a wing of an eye, you will get a treat that must tickle fancy of anyone. Try one protein pancake and you will stop craving for the classic ones.
Who are the protein pancakes for?
- Anyone with a sweet tooth who wishes to add more protein in their diet.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why are the protein pancakes so good?
- They are high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And they are also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- They contain vitamins and minerals vital for your body.
- They boost fat burning and building muscle mass.
- They are gluten-free.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 25g
- Weight of the packet: 175g
Energy: 1422kJ | 336kcal
of which sugars: 3.6g
Per 1 portion (25 g):
Energy: 356kJ | 84kcal
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrate: 0.9 g
of which sugars: 0.9 g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, egg albumin, hydrolysed collagen, soya isolate, whey micellar casein), inulin (fibre), skimmed milk powder, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), coconut flavouring, vanilla flavouring, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, vanilla flavouring, sucralose. The product is not suitable for children.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Mix the contents of the sachet with 100ml of water. Pour the mixture into a frying pan. You can also use a sheet of baking paper with just a drop of oil.
You can make a perfect morning with the Vanilla Flavour Protein Pancake, or you can offer it to your friend with a cup of coffee or have it as a dessert after your dinner. As the old saying goes, good things come to those who wait. The pancake should be made slowly on a low heat. Don’t flip your pancake until the edges turn golden, otherwise it might tear. You can make the pancake even nicer if you add some yoghurt, nuts, fruit...