* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Vanilla Banana Flavour Protein Mash (7 portions)
Perk yourself up with a tasty and low-carb breakfast! We have tuned up this tropical vanilla and banana mash to substantially reduce sugar. You will also appreciate that it contains 50% protein and 2 grams of sugar per portion. You will have the breakfast ready in no time – just mix with water, heat and the lovely mash is ready.
Who is the protein mash for?
- Anyone who likes sweet breakfast and has only a couple of minutes to prepare it.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes our protein mash a perfect choice?
- High in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time.
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1494kJ | 357kcal
of which sugars: 6.1g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 403kJ | 96kcal
of which sugars: 1.6g
Protein blend (whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein isolate, whey micellar casein, dried egg white, soya protein isolate), bamboo fibre, dried milk cream, semi-skimmed-milk powder, citric fibre, konjac fibre, inulin fibre, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin, vitamins and mineral (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), flavouring: vanillin, flavouring: banana, thickener: xanthan, guar gum, sweeteners: K-acesulfame, sucralose
For allergens see the words in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a jar. Add 150 – 170ml water and using a whisk or a blender stir thoroughly until mixed well. Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 900W.
Garnish the mash with your favourite fruit and nuts. For more ideas on how to make your protein mash, see our article Protein mash - the options are endless.