* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Bring sweetness into your life without ever touching a gram of sugar! Do you love tucking into desserts doused in a caramel sauce? Our caramel flavour KetoDiet topping will turn your pancakes, mash or iced coffee into a beautifully sweet and caramel tasting experience. The great thing is that our topping does not contain any carbohydrates and has zero calories.
KetoDiet advice centre TIP:
Fancy adding a delicious twist to your pancakes, mini pancakes or waffles? Try our caramel topping and you’ll never look back! Or why not pour the topping over a healthy dessert, such as protein panna cotta? It also tastes great when stirred into natural yoghurt or curd cheese. Use it to put the finishing touch to your mash and a delicious breakfast containing almost no sugars is ready. Added to your chocolate flavour iced coffee, the topping will send your taste buds to heaven.
Who is the sugar-free topping for?
- Anyone with a sweet tooth who wants to give up sugar
- Busy mums as well as physically active people who still want to indulge in something sweet now and then
- Anyone on a KetoDiet plan – right from Step1! But please note: the topping does not replace a meal portion
What makes our KetoDiet topping a perfect choice?
- Contains zero sugar and zero fats
- Allows you to indulge in sweet yet totally guilt-free pleasures even when on a diet
- Adds an exciting touch to all your desserts
One packet contains:
- 50ml (1 portion = 5ml)
of which sugars: 0g
Per portion (5ml):
of which sugars: 0g
Water, thickeners: cellulose gum, xanthan gum; colour: ammonia caramel, flavouring, preservatives: potassium sorbate, citric acid; sweetener: sucralose.
Store in a dry place, protect against heat. After opening, keep in the fridge. Not suitable for children, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers.
May contain milk, soya, gluten, crustaceans, eggs, sesame, nuts, sulphites and celeriac.