* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- EAN: 8594181010900
It will warm you up and boost your energy levels in winter, whilst keeping you nourished in summer when served as a light lunch or dinner. Yes, we are talking about protein soup. Our instant tomato protein soup with noodles will make a day for anyone who loves tomato soups. A good load of short noodles will add an edge to the soup. Containing over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat, our protein soup is a perfect addition to a healthy, balanced diet
Who is our protein soup for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal and are looking for a healthy soup choice which can be made in no time.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes our protein soup a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Promotes fat burning and muscle building.
- Practical packaging in individual sachets for those on the go.
- Prepared easily and quickly.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed portions
- Weight per portion: 34g
- Weight per package: 238g
Energy: 1496kJ | 354kcal
Protein: 53 g
Out of which sugars: 19g
Per portion (34 g):
Energy: 509kJ | 120kcal
Out of which sugars: 6.5g
Protein blend (whey micellar casein, soya isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolysed collagen, dried egg mix), tomato powder 21%, carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, dried vegetables (onion, garlic, carrot, parsnip, parsley), spices (thyme, allspice, bay leaf, star anise, black pepper), rapeseed, citric acid, sodium chloride, acesulfame K. The product is not suitable for children.
For allergens, please see the ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 200-250ml boiling water, mix thoroughly and leave to stand for 1 – 3 minutes. Water must really be boiling!
Make a protein version of the Italian Minestrone soup.