* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Salty protein croissant with cereals (2 pcs – 1 portion)
- EAN: 8594181012379
Have a breakfast as in a Champs-Élysées café. Crispy baked croissant is nicely smooth inside. It is decorated with flax and sesame seeds.
Mildly salty buttery croissant will give your body high-quality protein, fibre and healthy fat.
And a piece of good news to conclude: 1 portion in the course of a diet plan = 2 croissants. Stopping after one would be a sin. Just continue.
Who is the protein croissant for?
- For anyone who can’t imagine living without fluffy pastry.
- For those of you who want a low-carb option of a salty croissant.
- For anyone who started with the diet plan – even from Step 1!
What makes the protein croissant a perfect choice?
- It will fill you up for a long time.
- It contains fibre for better digestive function.
- It keeps balanced cholesterol level.
- It tastes great.
The pack contains:
- 2 pcs of croissant (1 portion)
- Weight of pack: 2x 50 g
|Nutritional information||per 1 portion (100 g)||per 1 croissant (50 g)|
|Energy||1507 kJ/360 kcal||753 kJ/180 kcal|
|Fat||24 g||12 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||10 g||5 g|
|Carbohydrates||8 g||4 g|
|of which sugars||2 g||1 g|
|Fibre||16 g||8 g|
|Protein||20 g||10 g|
|Salt||1,35 g||0,68 g|
Wheat fibre, wheat protein, rice protein, acacia fibre, oat protein, oat fibre, egg white, olive oil, coconut oil, butter, 5 % sesame seed, 5 % flax seed, salt, baker’s yeast, preservative: potassium sorbate, emulsifiers: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids.
May contain traces of eggs and nuts and lupine.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Storage: Store in a dry place, protect from heat.
Reviews salty protein croissant with cereals (2 pcs – 1 portion)
No review has been added.