* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Red Berry Flavour Protein Bars (14 pieces - 7 portions)
Our chocolate-dipped Red Berries Protein Bars will help you keep hunger at bay during a busy day or after a tough workout. They will easily fit in your handbag or even a coat pocket. They are high in protein and very low in sugar. The lovely taste of the red berries will just melt in your mouth.
Red Berries Bars are just a limited edition, so do not hesitate and order some!
Who is the protein bar for?
- People with a sweet tooth who want to enjoy a guilt-free treat.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein bar so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Practical packaging for those on the go.
- Just 2 bars constitute one normal meal.
The Pack contains:
- 14 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 bar: 36g
- Weight of the packet: 504g
Energy: 1354 kJ | 324 kcal
of which sugars: 8.1g
Per bar (36g):
Energy: 487kJ | 116kcal
Protein: 10 g
of which sugars: 2.9g
Milk protein, oligofructose, thickener: polydextrose, chocolate coating with no added sugar 10% (cocoa 44.5%, sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), sunflower oil, fruit 6.8%: red-berries paste, (red berry, sugar, sunflower oil, water), strawberries, cereal crisps (pea protein, rice flour, wheat protein), maltodextrin soya protein, acids: citric acid, lactic acid, aromas, colours: betanin, sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose, preservative: potassium sorbate, vitamins (C, niacin-B3, E, pantothenic acid-B5, B6, riboflavin-B2, thiamine-B1, A, folic acid-B9, B12). May contain traces of eggs and peanuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why not take a protein bar to work or on your travels? This convenient snack will quickly come to your rescue to beat those sudden hunger pangs.