* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Raspberry Flavour Protein Mash (7 portions)
- EAN: 8594181010689
Perk yourself up with a tasty and nutrient-full breakfast! Protein mash with raspberry flavour will please your sweet tooth, while you will also appreciate that it contains 50% of protein and a minimum of sugars and fats. You will have the breakfast ready in no time – just mix with water, heat and the sweet-smelling mash is ready!
Who is the protein mash for?
- Anyone who likes sweet breakfast and has only a couple of minutes to prepare it.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein mash so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- It is gluten-free.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1364kJ | 323kcal
of which sugars: 7.4g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 368kJ | 87kcal
of which sugars: 2.0g
Protein blend (whey micellar casein, soya protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolysed collagen), dried semi-skimmed milk powder, rice starch, fibre (bamboo, inulin), emulsifier: soya lecithin, konjac fibre, skimmed-milk powder, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, vitamins and minerals (magnesium oxide, calcium hydrogen phosphate, magnesium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc citrate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin). 0.89% of raspberries dried by freeze, raspberry flavour, sweeteners: sucralose, colour: carmines.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a jar. Add 150 – 170ml water and using a whisk or a blender stir thoroughly until mixed well. Pour the mixture into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 900W.
Garnish the mash with your favourite fruit and nuts. For more ideas on how to make your protein mash, see our article Protein mash - the options are endless.