* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Just shake and drink. At home, on a road trip or in a car. That's what a fresh strawberry milkshake with minimum amount of sugar calls for. You'll enjoy it and still give the body the protein and important calcium that (not just) our bones need. The milk drink will fill you up and it tastes wonderful. Wrap it in a purse or a backpack and re-energize anywhere and anytime.
Who is our protein smoothie suitable for?
- For trip-goers who want to keep delicious smoothies handy at all times.
- For all those who want to supplement high-quality proteins
- and health-beneficial calcium.
- For anyone who wants to make their KetoDiet diet plan a bit varied – already from Step 1!
What is great about our protein smoothie:
- No shaker, no preparation. All you need to do is just to open and drink the finished milk drink.
- Saturation for a long time thanks to a good dose of protein.
- It has a low caloric value.
- It is the perfect snack not just for travel. No need to keep it in the fridge.
- It replaces any meal during your KetoDiet.
The packaging contains
- 1x 200ml bottle (208g) = 1 portion
|Nutrition information||per 100g||per 1 portion|
|Energy||202 kJ / 48 kcal||423 kJ / 101 kcal|
|Fat||1,5 g||3,2 g|
|of that saturated fatty acids||0,77 g||1,6 g|
|Carbohydrates||0,9 g||1,87 g|
|of that sugars||0,54 g||1,13 g|
|Fibre||1,05 g||2,2 g|
|Protein||7,22 g||15 g|
|Salt||0,13 g||0,26 g|
|Vitamins and minerals||per 100g||*% per 100g||per 1 portion||*% per 1 portion|
* % daily reference value of mineral substances intake (adults)
Drinking water, milk protein, strawberry puree (4%), cream, thickeners: pectin, carrageenan, locust bean gum; fructooligosaccharides, stabilisers: calcium lactate, potassium phosphate; aroma, acidity regulator: sodium lactate, disodium phosphate; lactic acid, emulsifier: mono- and diglyceride esters of fatty acids with tartaric acid, acidity regulator: disodium phosphate, colouring agent: lycopene, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K; antioxidant: calcium ascorbate.
It may contain soya, gluten-containing cereals and eggs.
The allergens are marked in bold in the composition.
Storage: Store in a dry place, away from heat. Once opened, store in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours.
Serve refrigerated. Shake well before opening. Drink plenty of fluids every day.