* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Our crispy protein grissini taste great and will help top up your energy levels. Lightly salted and generously sprinkled with sesame seeds and linseeds, grissini sticks are packed with fibre. Enjoy this delicacy when on the go or as a side dish to your vegetable salad. Grissini sprinkled with seeds are a perfect alternative to a regular protein meal. You can include them in your diet plan right from Step 1 – you will just need to divide the packet into 2 portions. Grissini are also great as a healthy snack for people who are not trying to lose weight.
Who are grissini for?
- Anyone looking for a savoury snack packed with protein and fibre
- All men and women who want to enjoy a diet side dish with their vegetable salad
- Anyone on a KetoDiet plan – right from Step 1! Please note: when following a diet plan, the packet needs to be divided into 2 portions
What makes our protein grissini a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates
- High in fibre
- Promote fat burning and building muscle mass
- Free of glutamates, colours and preservatives
- Practical packaging for those on the go
One packet contains
- 55g (2 portions)
|Nutritional information||per 100g||per 1 portion (27g)|
|Energy||1699 kJ / 409 kcal||510 kJ / 123 kcal|
|Fat||21 g||6,3 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||2,6 g||0,8 g|
|Carbohydrate||5,8 g||1,7 g|
|of which sugars||3,2 g||1,0 g|
|Fibre||24 g||7,1 g|
|Protein||37 g||11 g|
|Salt||5,73 g||1,72 g|
Plant protein 32.6% (wheat, soya, lupin), wholemeal wheat flour, soya beans, linseed, drinking water, soya flakes, baker’s yeast, dried wheat sourdough starter, salt, barley malt, oat fibre, sprinkle [linseed (brown, golden), white sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, salt, caraway seeds, granulated garlic, spices, rapeseed oil]. May contain traces of milk and eggs.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
From Step 2 of your diet plan, you can enjoy your grissini with a dip made of natural yoghurt or curd cheese. Why not try the spring curd cheese by KetoMartina? Grissini go perfectly with high-quality ham, cheese or parmesan.
Once you have entered Step 3 of your diet plan you can get really creative and be more adventurous with vegetable salads. We recommend our salad with olives and cottage cheese, vegetable salad with goat’s cheese or light salad with cottage cheese. Combined with these delicious diet recipes, grissini will taste amazing!