Are you looking for a low-carb snack that you can easily prepare wherever you are and at any time you like? Get yourself a pack of protein drink for a whole one week. It contains over 60 % protein, a lot of vitamins and almost no sugar.
You can flavour your Protein Drink with one of our flavours that come as part of the pack. It is up to you which of the wide choice you will have. Once you add the drink to your shopping cart, you can choose cream, exotic or fruit flavours. Everyone will choose, and slimming will not be boring. The pack includes a handy scoop to prepare the drink quickly and easily
Who is the protein drink for?
- Women and men who need to add more protein into their diet.
- Any cooking aficionados who like to experiment in the kitchen.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes the protein drink a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer.
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals.
- Quick to dissolve.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 1 jar (1,000g, 35 portions)
- Flavouring tables of your choice
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
Energy: 1626kJ | 386kcal
of which sugars: 4.8g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 439kJ | 104kcal
Carbohydrate: 1.46 g
of which sugars: 1.3 g
Protein blend (hydrolysed collagen, whey casein, soya protein isolate, whey protein concentrate) inulin, emulsifier: soya lecithin, dried whey, cream milk powder, linseed blend (ground linseed, fish oil), blend of vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Put 2 levelled scoops into a shaker. Add a flavouring tablet and mix with 250 – 300ml water and shake thoroughly. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
The protein powder can also be used to increase the protein content of your desserts.