* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Protein bars with hazelnuts and chocolate flavour (7 pcs – 7 portions)
- EAN: 8594181011921
It has a nice hazelnut scent and taste. It is coated in a thin layer of chocolate. After the first bite, you will know this bar is the right for you. Discover a snack full of high-quality protein, fibre and healthy fats. Gluten free.
It isn’t in tune with sugar, so you can enjoy it from Step 1 of KetoDiet.
Who is the protein bar for?
- For all with a sweet tooth.
- For those that want to indulge without remorse.
- For athletes that need to replenish high-quality protein after a demanding workout.
- For tourists and busy drivers on the go.
What makes the protein bar a perfect choice?
- It will fill you up for a big part of the day.
- It contains hazelnuts and genuine cocoa.
- Thanks to high content of fibre it supports good digestive function.
- Each bar contains only 1.4 g of sugar.
- It is gluten free.
- It fits well in every handbag, bag or backpack. Ideal while you are on the go.
- It has an excellent taste.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed bars
- Weight of 1 bar: 55 grams
|Nutritional information||per 100 g||per 1 portion (55 g)|
|Energy||1495 kJ / 360 kcal||822 kJ / 198 kcal|
|Fat||14,5 g||8,0 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||7,9 g||4,3 g|
|Carbohydrates||10,8 g||5,9 g|
|of which sugar||2,5 g||1,4 g|
|Fibre||28,0 g||15,4 g|
|Protein||34,2 g||18,8 g|
|Salt||0,80 g||0,44 g|
Protein mix [textured soya protein (soya protein, tapioca starch), milk protein, soya protein, hydrolysed gelatine], polydextrose, oligofructose (chicory root extract), vegetable fats and oils (palm kernel oil, palm oil, shea, sunflower oil), moisturizer: glycerine, cocoa powder 4.4%, hazelnuts 2.2%, cocoa butter, emulsifiers: lecithin, salt, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a dry place at temperature +25 °C or below, protect from direct sunlight.