* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Pepper Flavour Protein Crisps (25 g – 1 portion)
Do you have a salty tooth? Enjoy our protein crisps with light pepper flavour. They are fantastic and thanks to their ingredients a perfect fit not only for your diet plan. In contrast with traditional crisps they are high in protein and contain minimum carbohydrates. You do not have to worry any more what to offer to your friends in the evening. You and your figure will fall in love with our crunchy pepper crisps.
Who are our protein crisps for?
- Anyone who wants to have more varied diet plan.
- Anyone who wants to indulge without remorse.
- Anyone who prefers salty to sweet taste.
- Anyone who started with KetoDiet diet plan – already from Step 1!
What makes our protein crisps a perfect choice:
- They are higher in protein than traditional crisps.
- They are significantly lower in carbohydrates and salt.
- 1 pack = 1 portion. You can eat them as a snack in your diet plan or just pick at them when you have a salty tooth.
- They contain fibre so you will feel full long.
- Thanks to comfortable packet you can take them with you anywhere while on the move.
The pack contains:
- 1 portion
- Weight of 1 portion: 25 grams
- Weight of the packet: 25 grams
Per 100 g:
Energy 1 518 kJ | 362 kcal
Fat 10 g
of which saturated fatty acids 1 g
Carbohydrates 20.0 g
of which sugars 2.9 g
Fibre 16 g
Protein 40 g
Salt 4.5 g
Per 1 portion (25 g):
Energy 382 kJ | 91 kcal
Fat 2.6 g
of which saturated fatty acids 0.3 g
Carbohydrates 5.0 g
of which sugars 0.7 g
Fibre 4.0 g
Protein 10.0 g
Salt 1.13 g
Crisps (soya protein concentrate, tapioca starch, potato starch, soya fibre, potato flakes, salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin), flavour seasoning [natural aroma (contains milk, gluten), colourant: pepper extract], sunflower oil, milk protein, onion powder.
May contain celery, eggs, mustard seed and sulphites.
Allergens listed in bold.