* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Our Peanut Protein Bars will help you keep hunger at bay during a busy day or after a tough workout. They will easily fit in your handbag or even a coat pocket. They are high in protein and very low in sugar. The lovely peanut taste will just melt in your mouth.
Who is the protein bar for?
- Anyone with a sweet tooth who want to enjoy a guilt-free treat.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein bar so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Practical packaging for those on the go.
- Just 2 bars constitute one normal meal.
The Pack contains:
- 14 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 bar: 36g
- Weight of the packet: 504g
Energy: 1585kJ | 379kcal
of which sugars: 15g
Per bar (36g):
Energy: 571kJ | 136kcal
of which sugars: 5.4g
Chocolate coating with no added sugar 20% (cocoa, sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), milk protein, peanut paste 16% (peanuts 97.5%, palm fat, salt), oligofructose, caramel with milk (glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, condensed milk, water), soya protein, fructose, flavourings, sweeteners: sorbitol, sucralose, vitamins (C, niacin, E, pantothenic acid, B6, riboflavin, thiamine, A, folic acid, B12). May contain traces of eggs and cereals containing gluten.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why not take a protein bar to work or on your travels? This convenient snack will quickly come to your rescue to beat those sudden hunger pangs.