* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- Free delivery on all orders over € 250.
- Genuine Czech brand.
- Most of our protein products are gluten free.
- Free gift with orders over € 55.
It will warm you up and boost your energy levels in winter, whilst keeping you nourished in summer when served as a light lunch or dinner. Yes, we are talking about protein soup. The aroma of our instant mushroom protein soup will make you feel as in the woods. Containing over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat, our protein soup is a perfect addition to a healthy, balanced diet.
Who is our protein soup for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal and are looking for a healthy soup choice which can be made in no time
- Anyone who has started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein soup so good?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- Promotes fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Practical packaging in individual sachets for those on the go
- Prepared easily and quickly.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed portions
- Weight per portion: 27g
- Weight per package: 189g
Energy: 1402kJ | 331kcal
Out of which sugars: 2.9g
Per portion (27g):
Energy: 379kJ | 89kcal
Out of which sugars: 0.8g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey micellar casein, soya protein isolate, hydrolysed collagen), vegetable soup mix (sodium chloride, monosodium glutamate, sucrose, maltodextrin, corn starch, disodium inosinate, palm oil powder, yeast extract, crushed dried vegetables 2% (carrot cubes, parsnip root, parsley leaves, onion), vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium salts of phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), garlic powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, dried marjoram, ground black pepper, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, mushroom flavouring.
For allergens, please see the ingredients in bold.
Using hot water: Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 170 – 200ml hot water (but not boiling), mix thoroughly and leave to stand for 1 – 2 minutes.
Microwave oven: Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 170 – 200ml cold water and shake thoroughly or stir with a whisk. Pour the mixture into a microwave safe dish or bowl, place it in the microwave oven and heat for about 1 minute.
Garnish with basil, or add a bit of dried oregano thyme.
From Step 3, you may also try our Creamy Mushroom Soup .