Vitamin C contributes to maintain normal functioning of the immune system, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function. Our lozenges with blueberry or orange flavour will easily dissolve in your mouth, making it a nice alternative to swallowing tablets. They contain an extract of ginger, curcuma and large cranberry and thus you will keep colds at bay.
Who is Vitamin C for?
- Women and men who want to enhance regeneration, normal functioning of your body and body organs and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
What makes our Vitamin C a perfect choice?
- Contributes to normal functioning of your immune system.
- Enhances energy metabolism.
- Has a positive effect on nervous system and mental activity.
- Contributes to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps healing wounds.
- Contributes to good condition of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin.
- Easy to digest.
The pack contains:
- 2X45 tablets with blueberry and orange flavouring (90 tablets)
- Weight per package: 117g
500Mg Vitamin C mix With sweetener: Vitamins in 1 tablet (~ 1300 mg): 500Mg Vitamin C
Blueberry flavour (in 1 tablet ~ 1300mg): sweeteners: sorbitol, isomalt, vitamin C (sodium-L-ascorbate, L-ascorbate acid), extract of large cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 75mg, blueberry flavouring, anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids, sweetener: sucralose.
Orange flavour (in 1 tablet ~ 1300mg): sweeteners: sorbitol, isomalt, vitamin C ((sodium-L-ascorbate, L-ascorbate acid), orange flavouring, anti-caking agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids, extract of ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) 7mg, extract of curcuma 7mg (Curcuma longa), sweetener: sucralose.
Take 1 tablet a day, let it dissolve in the mouth
Characteristics: Dietary supplement
The dietary supplements are not meant to substitute a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep them out of the reach of children.