We will always remember our grandma´s potato flatbread. Nevertheless, this protein flatbread with garlic flavour and marjoram scent is a serious competitor to the grandma’s one. What is good is that it contains over 60% of protein and almost no sugar. It is ready to be served within five minutes and you will certainly enjoy it.
Who is the protein flatbread for?
- Anyone who is keen on flatbread and who wishes to have a lunch side-dish full of protein.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein flatbread so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time.
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 25g
- Weight of the packet: 175g
Energy: 1468kJ | 348kcal
of which sugars: 3.6g
Per 1 portion (25 g):
Energy: 451 kJ | 107 kcal
Protein: 15.7 g
Carbohydrate: 2.0 g
of which sugars: 0.9 g
Fat: 1.8 g
Salt: 2.59 g
Egg white powder, protein blend (whey micellar casein, soya isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolysed pork collagen, dried egg mix), thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, salt, dried onion, garlic 2%, marjoram, ground pepper.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a cup. Add 100ml cold water and stir thoroughly. Leave to stand for 1-3 minutes and then pour the mixture onto a hot frying pan. Fry and then serve immediately. You can add a drop of oil.
Stuff the protein flatbread with sauerkraut and nuggets of the best quality ham.