* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Forest Fruit Flavour Protein Pudding (7 portions)
Whether you are expecting guests or just fancy something sweet and would like to indulge in a guilt-free treat, our KetoDiet protein pudding with forest fruit fits the bill. Unlike traditional puddings, our protein pudding contains over 70% protein, a minimum amount of sugar and fat and plenty of vitamins. Make it part of your diet at any time of the day – enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or dinner - or turn it into a light dessert when having your friends over. It’s quick and easy to prepare – just mix with water and let it set.
Who is our protein pudding for?
- People with a sweet tooth who want to increase their protein intake
- Anyone physically active as well as busy mums
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes our protein pudding a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass
- Promotes fat burning and muscle building.
- A perfect ingredient for a variety of low-carb desserts
- Prepared easily and quickly.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed portions
- Weight per portion: 27g
- Weight per package: 189g
Energy: 1652kJ | 391kcal
Out of which sugars: 5.1g
Per portion (27g):
Energy: 446kJ | 106kcal
Out of which sugars: 1.4g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, collagen, hydrolysed collagen, soya protein isolate, whey micellar casein), semi-skimmed milk powder, inulin (fibre), emulsifier: soya lecithin, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), forest fruit and vanilla flavouring, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, citric acid, dried raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K, colour: carmine. The product is not suitable for children.
For allergens, please see the ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker. Add 200-250 ml water and mix thoroughly. Put it in the fridge for at least 2 minutes.
Prepare pudding before you go to sleep and let it cool in the fridge over the night. You will enjoy it even more on the following day.
If you prefer an even creamier pudding, replace part of the water with milk. Right from Step 1 of the Diet plan.