* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- EAN: 8594181012713
If it is unthinkable for you to completely leave out bread from your diet, we have good news for you. KetoDiet Protein Bread is full of protein, fibre and healthy fats and it is very low in sugars, so your slimming will not be at risk. Light and thinly sliced, with sunflower seeds the bread will fill you nicely and you can enjoy it at breakfast or dinner time or as a light snack during the day.
It comes in a handy box where you will also find 3 tips for delicious and easy-to-make spreads.
Who is the protein drink for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal and is looking for a low-carb side-dish.
- Anyone who loves bakery products.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes the protein drink a perfect choice?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- With long expiration period.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions of Protein Bread - (21 slices)
- Weight of 1 portion: 70g (3 slices)
- Weight of the packet: 490g
Energy: 1,107kJ | 264 kcal
of which sugars: 0.9g
Per 1 portion (70g, 3 slices):
Energy: 775 kJ | 185 kcal
Protein: 15 g
Carbohydrate: 5.3 g
of which sugars: 0.6 g
Fat: 9.2 g
Salt: 0.77 g
Water, protein blend (wheat protein, pea protein, milk protein), brown linseed, rye flour, soya, soya flour, wheat bran, golden linseed, sunflower seeds, sesame, baker’s yeast, oat fibre, salt, acidity regulator: sodium acetate May contain nuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
In Step1 of your KetoDiet plan, you can thinly spread your slice with some butter, sprinkle with seeds and chopped chives, season with herbs and garnish with slices of cucumber or radish. Or why don’t you draw some inspiration from our recipe of Avocado Spread.
From Step 2 of your diet you can enjoy a sweet variant of the protein bread and use a healthy version of sugar-free Nutella. If you prefer salted variants, you can try our lentils spread , pumpkin spread. Alternatively, you can spread some cottage cheese on the bread and garnish it with slices of quality ham
Reviews dark Protein Bread (7 portions)
No review has been added.