Do you love white chocolate, but you do not want to breach your diet plan? CRISPY Protein Balls with White-chocolate Flavour is the right solution for you. You can indulge in the fine taste of the crispy balls coated in white-chocolate without feeling guilty.
It is hard to resist these CRISPY Protein Balls with White-chocolate Flavour, so it is no wonder that you eat the whole pack. If that happens to you, the crispy balls will replace one portion of your diet plan. Too much is too much, so remember that you should not eat CRISPY protein balls every day!
Who are the CRISPY protein balls for?
- Anyone who wishes to have a change in their diet plan from time to time.
- For women and men who wish to indulge in something sweet and add more protein into their diet.
- Anyone who has started our KetoDiet plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why are the CRISPY protein balls a perfect choice?
- With 15g protein per portion they will be a nice variation to your KetoDiet diet plan.
- They are low in carbohydrates and fat.
- High in fibre, it boosts good functioning of your digestion system.
- Contain vitamin E that is good for your nails, hair and skin.
- The protein balls are free from gluten, but they are produced in a plant where gluten products are normally processed, so they are not recommended for coeliacs.
- They taste great!
Pack the KetoDiet CRISPY protein balls in your bag or backpack and whenever you have a sweet tooth, this will serve as your survival kit.
The pack contains:
- CRISPY Protein Balls with White-chocolate Flavour
- Weight of the pack: 48g
Energy: 2,000kJ | 479kcal
of which sugars: 4.3g
Per 1 portion (48g):
Energy: 960kJ | 230kcal
of which sugars: 2.1g
while coating: cocoa butter, plant fibre, hydrolysed collagen, additive with butter flavour (butter, maltodextrin, milk protein, emulsifier: E471), milk protein, colour: E171, emulsifiers: soya lecithin, E476; sweeteners: sucralose, Acesulfame K; vitamin E, crispy cocoa balls: maze grits, soya protein, sugar, 8% cocoa powder, inulin, edible salt), glazing agent: Arabic gum, shellac
For allergens, see the ingredients in bold.