* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Coconut and Vanilla Flavour Protein Smoothie (7 portions)
- EAN: 8594181010986
A dietary pina colada full of protein and vitamins is not a wishful thinking! Our Coconut and Vanilla Flavour Protein Smoothie will remind you of this exotic drink and you will certain enjoy it. It contains over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat. Prepare your smoothie for your breakfast to start up your day. You can also enjoy it as a snack after your exercise or as a refreshing soft drink during a get-together with your friends.
Who is the protein smoothie for?
- Any women and men who need to add more protein into their diet.
- Anyone who loves pina colada.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein smoothie so good?
- It is high in protein, so you will feel full for longer.
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Quick to dissolve
- It is packed practically so that you can put individual sachets into your handbag.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1699kJ | 405kcal
of which sugars: 4.6g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 459 kJ | 109 kcal
Protein: 17.3 g
of which sugars: 1.3g
Fat: 3.3 g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, collagen, hydrolysed collagen, soya protein isolate, whey micellar casein), inulin, yogurt powder, cream milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), coconut flavouring, vanilla flavouring, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker. Add 200 – 250ml water and shake thoroughly. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Add some ground ice and you will not resist the temptation. Suddenly, it will feel like being at a beach holding the true pina colada in your hand.
Do you fancy a creamier taste? Add 200 - 250ml of milk instead of water. You will get a perfect milk smoothie.