* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Chocolate Flavour Protein Mash (7 portions)
Perk yourself up with a tasty and nutrient-full breakfast! Protein mash with chocolate flavour will please your sweet tooth with its cocoa taste, while you will also appreciate that it contains 50% of protein and a minimum of sugars and fats. You will have the breakfast ready in no time – just mix with water, heat and the lovely mash is ready!
Who is the protein mash for?
- Anyone who likes sweet breakfast and has only a couple of minutes to prepare it.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein mash so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- It is gluten-free.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1633kJ | 386kcal
of which sugars: 7.3g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 441kJ | 104kcal
of which sugars: 2.0g
Protein blend (whey micellar casein, soya protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolysed collagen), rice starch, inulin, konjac fibre, low-fat cocoa powder 2%, skimmed-milk powder, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), chocolate flavouring, sweetener: sucralose
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a jar. Add 150 – 170ml water and using a whisk or a blender stir thoroughly until mixed well. Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 900W.
Garnish the mash with your favourite fruit and nuts. For more ideas on how to make your protein mash, see our article Protein mash - the options are endless.