* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- EAN: 8594181010894
It will warm you up and boost your energy levels in winter, whilst keeping you nourished in summer when served as a light lunch or dinner. Yes, we are talking about chicken protein soup that will remind you of the decent chicken broth your grandma used to cook. A good load of short protein noodles will add an edge to the soup. Containing over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat, our protein soup is a perfect addition to a healthy, balanced diet.
Who is our protein soup for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal and are looking for a healthy soup choice which can be made in no time.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes our protein soup a perfect choice?
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat.
- Promotes fat burning and muscle building.
- Practical packaging in individual sachets for those on the go.
- Prepared easily and quickly.
The pack contains:
- 7 individually packed portions
- Weight per portion: 33g
- Weight per package: 231g
Energy: 1712kJ | 405kcal
Out of which sugars: 3.1g
Per portion (33g):
Energy: 565kJ | 134kcal
Out of which sugars: 1g
Protein blend (micellar casein, soya isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein concentrate, hydrolysed pork collagen, dried eggs), thickener: carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt, salt, flavour enhancer: monosodium glutamate, chicken extract, rapeseed oil, yeast extract, sugar, citric acid, maltodextrin, potato starch, flavour enhancer: disodium inosinate, colour: riboflavin, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, dried vegetables (carrot, parsnip, parsley, onion), spices.
For allergens, please see the ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker or bowl. Add 200-250ml boiling water, mix thoroughly and leave to stand for 1 – 3 minutes. Water must really be boiling!
Garnish the soup with basil leaves, or with dried oregano or thyme.