* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Cheese Flavour Protein Omelette (7 portions)
No time to spare when preparing your lunch or dinner? Looking for a meal that can be made in a flash, but is also filling and nutritious? Our Cheese Flavour Protein Omelette is the ideal solution. It contains over 60% protein and a minimum amount of sugar and fat. Its preparation is easy – just 5 minutes and you are done!
Who is the protein omelette for?
- Anyone who has only a few minutes to prepare their meal
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein omelette so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1671kJ | 395kcal
of which sugars: 2.1g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 451kJ | 107kcal
of which sugars: 0.6g
Egg white powder, protein blend (whey micellar casein, hydrolysed collagen, soya protein isolate, whey protein concentrate), dried eggs 13%, inulin (fibre), cheese flavouring, dried ground vegetables 2% (basil, parsnip root, parsley root, carrot, onion, parsley leaves, celeriac, lovage root, leek), salt, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium salts of phosphoric acid, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Mix the contents of the sachet with 100 – 120ml water. Pour the mixture into a frying pan with a drop of oil and fry for 2 minutes. After this time, fold the omelette in half and fry for 1 more minute.
Our Cheese Flavour Protein Omelette is an ideal midday or evening main meal. Why not add some spice, vegetables or mushrooms to enrich your meal with more vitamins and minerals? Looking for some recipe inspiration? Have a look at our Rainbow Protein Omelette or Protein Omelette Bake.