* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- EAN: 8594181010818
Our chocolate-dipped cereal protein bars with figs will help you keep hunger at bay during a busy day or after a tough workout. They will easily fit in your handbag or even a coat pocket. They are high in protein and very low in sugar. The succulent figs will just melt in your mouth.
Who is the cereal protein bar for?
- People with a sweet tooth who want to enjoy a guilt-free treat.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the cereal protein bar so good?
- High in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- Llow in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Practical packaging for those on the go.
- Just 2 bars constitute one normal meal.
The Pack contains:
- 14 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 bar: 36g
- Weight of the packet: 504g
Energy: 1443kJ | 345kcal
of which sugars: 10.7g
Per bar (36g):
Energy: 520kJ | 124kcal
of which sugars: 3.8g
Milk protein, oligofructose, fig paste 8.9%, sunflower oil, chocolate coating with no added sugar 10% (cocoa 44.5%, sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), thickener: polydextrose, cereal crispies 5% (pea protein, rice flour, wheat protein), sesame seeds 4%, fructose, flavouring, strawberries, soya protein, preservative: potassium sorbate, colour: caramel, sweetener: sucralose, vitamins (C, niacin-B3, E, pantothenic acid-B5, B6, riboflavin-B2, thiamine-B1, A, folic acid-B9, B12). May contain traces of eggs, peanuts and nuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why not take a cereal protein bar to work or on your travels? This convenient snack will quickly come to your rescue to beat those sudden hunger pangs.
Reviews cereal Protein Bars with Figs (14 pieces - 7 portions)
No review has been added.