* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Our chocolate-dipped cereal protein bars with figs will help you keep hunger at bay during a busy day or after a tough workout. They will easily fit in your handbag or even a coat pocket. They are high in protein and very low in sugar. The succulent figs will just melt in your mouth.
Who is the cereal protein bar for?
- People with a sweet tooth who want to enjoy a guilt-free treat.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the cereal protein bar so good?
- High in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- Llow in carbohydrates and fat.
- Contains vitamins and minerals.
- Boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Practical packaging for those on the go.
- Just 2 bars constitute one normal meal.
The Pack contains:
- 14 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 bar: 36g
- Weight of the packet: 504g
Energy: 1443kJ | 345kcal
of which sugars: 10.7g
Per bar (36g):
Energy: 520kJ | 124kcal
of which sugars: 3.8g
Milk protein, oligofructose, fig paste 8.9%, sunflower oil, chocolate coating with no added sugar 10% (cocoa 44.5%, sweetener: maltitol, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), thickener: polydextrose, cereal crispies 5% (pea protein, rice flour, wheat protein), sesame seeds 4%, fructose, flavouring, strawberries, soya protein, preservative: potassium sorbate, colour: caramel, sweetener: sucralose, vitamins (C, niacin-B3, E, pantothenic acid-B5, B6, riboflavin-B2, thiamine-B1, A, folic acid-B9, B12). May contain traces of eggs, peanuts and nuts.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Why not take a cereal protein bar to work or on your travels? This convenient snack will quickly come to your rescue to beat those sudden hunger pangs.