* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
- Free delivery on all orders over € 250.
- Genuine Czech brand.
- Most of our protein products are gluten free.
- Free gift with orders over € 55.
Who doesn’t love light and fluffy croissants? Crispy on top and soft on the inside, this delicate protein croissant will win your heart. Just because you are trying to lose some weight doesn’t mean you have to say no to this pastry. KetoDiet Protein Croissant is full of protein, fibre and healthy fats and it is very low in sugars. Enjoy croissant with a cup of coffee or tea for your breakfast or snack without having to worry about putting on some extra kilos. If you want to replace one daily meal with the pastry, remember that one meal corresponds to 2 pieces of the croissant.
Who is the protein croissant for?
- Anyone who wishes to have pastry without feeling guilty.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes the protein croissant a perfect choice?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates.
- Contains a lot of fibre.
- With long expiration period.
The Pack contains:
- 1 piece (1/2 of portion)
- Weight of the packet: 50g
You can spread a little butter on your croissant right from Step 1, or why not try our chocolate sugar-free spread.
Energy: 1331kJ | 322kcal
of which sugars: 1.0g
Per 1 croissant (50g):
Energy: 666kJ | 161kcal
of which sugars: 0.5g
Wheat protein, rice protein, oat protein, wheat fibre, acacia fibre, butter, salt, brewer’s yeast, preservative: potassium sorbate, emulsifiers: soya lecithin, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sweetener: sodium cyclamate, natural vanilla flavouring. May contain traces of eggs, peanuts and lupin. The product is not suitable for children, pregnant and breast-feeding women.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Our dieticians recommend you wait until you reach the further stages of your diet plan before you start enjoying your croissants.