* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Blueberry flavour protein ice cream (20 portions)
Ice cream is a perfect refreshment and not just on hot summer days. How about tucking into its low-carb version? Our new KetoDiet ice cream with real blueberries contains over 70% protein and only 2.4g of sugar per portion! It’s quick and easy to make – just mix the powder with the ingredients and place in the freezer. This refreshing low-carb and low-calorie dessert will keep those sugar cravings at bay and will be a welcome surprise at any family party.
Who is the protein ice cream for?
- Anyone who loves indulging in a sweet refreshing dessert and would like to increase their protein intake
- People who are physically active as well as busy mums
- Anyone on a KetoDiet plan – right from Step1!
What makes our protein ice cream a perfect choice?
- One packet makes 20 portions of ice cream
- High in protein, so you will feel full for longer
- Low in carbohydrates and fat
- Gluten free
- Can be enjoyed even as part of a diet plan
- 1 portion of the ice-cream is a full equivalent of one meal
This limited summer edition will make your slimming more enjoyable and varied in the hot months to come. Given the added ingredients – milk cream and yoghurt - we recommend having just one portion per day, for instance, as a refreshing snack.
We have chosen the combination of milk cream and yoghurt not only for its perfect creamy texture and nice taste, but also to ensure sufficient amount of protein in each portion. Eating one portion per day will not increase the daily amount of carbohydrates, so the slimming process will go on without any interruption.
One packet contains:
- 375g of powder
- 1 portion = 18.7g
- A scoop included in the container
Per 100g (powder):
of which sugars: 5.6g
Per portion (75g of made ice cream):
of which sugars: 2.4g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, egg white powder, pork gelatine), dried blueberries, emulsifier: soya lecithin, fibre-inulin, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, flavouring: blueberry, sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
To make 4 portions: Put 5 levelled scoops of the powder (5 x 15g) into 50ml of cold water and mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture into a blender. Add 100ml of cream (fat content: 31%), 75g of Greek style yoghurt and blend everything together. Pour the mixture into 4 moulds and place them in the freezer. Leave to set for at least 5 hours (preferably overnight).
Enjoy fruit ice-cream right from Step 2 of your diet plan. Leave the ice-cream to stand for 5 minutes at room temperature and garnish with fresh blueberries and raspberrries.