* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Banana Flavour Protein Drink (7 portions)
Are you looking for a low-carb snack that you can easily prepare wherever you are and at any time you like? If the idea of a diet plan with no sweet drinks is too much to bear, you will definitely enjoy this delicious banana flavour protein drink. Containing over 60% protein and almost no sugar. This quick-to-dissolve protein treat can be prepared in no time
Who is the protein drink for?
- Women and men who need to increase their protein intake
- Those with a sweet tooth who are looking for a diet version of a banana drink
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
What makes the protein drink a perfect choice?
- It is high in protein, so you will feel full for longer,
- And it is also low in carbohydrates and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and building muscle mass.
- Quick to dissolve
- Contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- Quick and easy to prepare.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1718kJ | 409kcal
of which sugars: 4.4g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 464kJ | 110kcal
of which sugars: 1.2g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, collagen, hydrolysed collagen, soya protein isolate, whey casein), inulin (fibre), cream milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, yogurt powder 3%, dried banana powder 0.5%, vitamins and minerals (potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide, magnesium gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), banana flavouring, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame K.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Empty the contents of the sachet into a shaker. Add 200 – 250ml water and shake thoroughly. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Do you fancy your drink less sweet? Just add more water into the shaker. The protein powder can also be used as a sweetener for baking, thus increasing the protein content of your desserts.