* The outcomes of this diet depend on the person's individual predispositions and cannot be guaranteed in every person. We advise you to consult your doctor before you start a diet programme.
Apple and Cinnamon Flavour Protein Mash (7 portions)
- EAN: 8594181010672
Perk yourself up with a tasty and nutrient-full breakfast! Protein mash with dried apples, apple fibre and cinnamon will please your sweet tooth, while you will also appreciate that it contains 50% of protein and a minimum of sugars and fats. You will have the breakfast ready in no time – just mix with water, heat and the lovely mash is ready!
Who is the protein mash for?
- Anyone who likes sweet breakfast and has only a couple of minutes to prepare it.
- Anyone who started our KetoDiet Diet Plan – you can enjoy it right from Step 1!
Why is the protein mash so good?
- It is high in protein, which means you will feel full for a longer time,
- And it is also low in carbohydrate and fat.
- It boosts fat burning and supports growth of muscles.
- It is gluten-free.
- It can be prepared easily and quickly.
The Pack contains:
- 7 portions packed in separate sachets
- Weight of 1 portion: 27g
- Weight of the packet: 189g
Energy: 1259kJ | 301kcal
of which sugars: 7.0g
Per 1 portion (27g):
Energy: 340kJ | 81kcal
of which sugars: 1.9g
Protein blend (whey protein concentrate, soya protein isolate, whey micellar casein, whey protein isolate, dried egg white), semi-skimmed milk powder, apple fibre, 4.8% dried apples, cream powder, thickener: carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt, rice flour, bamboo fibre, emulsifier: soya lecithin, inulin, konjac fibre, flavouring: apple, vitamins and minerals (magnesium oxide, potassium chloride, calcium hydrogen phosphate, L-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, iron fumarate, D,L-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, copper gluconate, manganese sulphate, retinyl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, D-biotin), thickeners: xanthan, guar gum, 0.13% cinnamon, sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose, flavouring: vanillin, colour: riboflavin
Any allergens contained are highlighted in bold.
Mix the contents of the sachet with 150 - 180ml of hot (but not boiling!) water and stir thoroughly. Leave to stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
Garnish the mash with your favourite fruit and nuts. For more ideas on how to make your protein mash, see our article Protein mash - the options are endless.